zaterdag 12 januari 2013

2013

So this is it: My first blog post in 2013. 

We are already two weeks into the new year - almost- and I am still convincingly procastrinating on all my resolutions!




 I must say that I am usually a little bit skeptic about new years resolutions. I mean, why should January 1st be the One day that you can quit smoking, start losing weight - or any of the other stereotype resolutions - and succeed? If you really really want something, the day that you start shouldn't matter. Right?

Nevertheless, people need a little boost sometimes. And at year end, it is always a good time - at least it is for me - to reflect on the old year, and the new year to come. 

When a new year is coming, it is full of new opportunities and chances. And I always feel very excited to grab all the chances that I can get. So I can imagine why this would be the perfect moment for people to try to get rid of the nasty habits and incorporate some healthy or positive new ones.

My 2013 resolutions are plenty and I shall be very happy if I will succeed in at least one of them. But it is not only about reaching your goal. It is also about making the effort. 

So here it is: My attempts into reaching a few of many goals...





Good luck with all your new years resolutions! I hope that in the near future I'll be updating my blog with all the things I would like to be doing. 

Have you all a very bright, cheerful and colorful 2013! :-)


Sandra Hermans




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten