dinsdag 19 maart 2013

Toddler - Painting with forms & shapes

One of my favorite creative activities to do with my little girl is painting! I think she even likes it more then I do, and that is saying something. Sadly though, simply painting with a paintbrush is getting old very soon. I notice that my toddler wants to get challenged and stimulated. 
So on my quest to find more interesting painting projects, this idea is one of the first things that I've stumbled upon:  

Painting with forms & shapes






Throw the brushes aside and collect some - easy to clean - plastic objects in a variaty of interesting shapes; square, circle, triangle, etc. Blocks from a blocks form box are very suitable for this. Some other ideas are Duplo or little (plastic) play dolls.

Look at my tips for painting with Toddlers, get inspired and get started!
A lot of fun for your Toddler is guaranteed.






And (with a little bit of help from mommy) the result could look something like this...



Be creative, and have fun!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten