maandag 16 september 2013

Recipe: Hot Chocolate Milk (low on sugar)

Autumn is coming

The evenings are getting darker and I'm in the mood for a nice cup of hot chocolate milk!


Of course I am currently forced to be on a low sugar diet which makes it all a bit more difficult. But not impossible! 

After I tried to heat up a cup of chocolate milk light, which I've bought as a finished product in the supermarket, I thought, this can be done much better!

So here it is, my first attempt to a low sugar hot chocolate milk recipe:

Ingredients:
- 250 ml soy milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp stevia / 5 mini sugar free marshmallows

Method:
Warm up the soy milk. Fill a cup with the cocoa powder, add a little bit of cold soy milk and stir it to a smooth paste. Add the warmed up soy milk. Add a little bit of Stevia to sweeten it as desired. 

If you'd like you can add sugar free marshmallows in stead of the Stevia as a sweetener. The soy milk is sweet from itself so you don't need much extra.



Enjoy!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten